Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Food/drink intake

I washed my face with Head and Shoulders shampoo, put on Vanicream moisturizer and sunscreen. I am thinking I will stick with the shampoo as a cleanser till the end of the week and then try the Vanicream soap next week. I want to see which one I like best.

Breakfast: Seeded bread toast with almond butter, cappuccino. I am still not sure about the almond butter -need to switch to eating it every other day.

Lunch: butternut squash soup, potato bread sandwiches with chicken and tuna, salad, coffee, banana bread. No flare ups.

Dinner: chicken with tomatoes, ginger, garlic, onion, spices, and chickpeas.

Went to a meeting and had 3 thin ginger cookies.

No flare ups today. I believe my skin looks less pimply today.

Washed my face with the shampoo and put on Vanicream moisturizer.

I suspect that strawberries and chocolate give me flareups. I do want to test this out.

No comments:

Post a Comment