Friday, May 7, 2010

Food/drink intake

My face is definitely redder than yesterday. The minor car infraction didn't help along with my dc crying over the car incident. Because dc were crying, I was affected too. My skin is pretty blotchy today.

For Breakfast:

cappucino with whole wheat toast. 1 slice with vegemite. 1 slice with raspberry jam -wondering if I will react in anyway with the jam? no reaction.

lunch: ham sandwich, with mustard and lettuce
lemonade
decaf coffee -drunk lukewarm, lemon pound cake. no reaction

Sat outside for 1 hour and my skin is looking really red and blotchy!! A huge mistake : (

Dinner: leftover fried rice, mushroom/green vegie, chicken.
A handful of kettle corn, 2 pieces of licorice. no reaction.

Discovered one new pustule/pimple!

No comments:

Post a Comment