Thursday, May 13, 2010

food/drink intake

Today I stop putting topical cream on my face until the weekend as per Dr. K's instructions.

Breakfast: granola, cheerios, apples, flaxseed, plain Greek yoghurt, milk -no flare up.

Did a session of yoga which I just love.

Eating whole wheat toast with just raspberry jam and a cappuccino. I wanted to see if raspberry jam is a trigger. No flare up.

It has been 1 week of putting on my topical cream and I think that my skin is looking much better than before. Also, my right cheek is less pimple free and less red than my left cheek.

For lunch: vegetarian biryani, chicken cilantro dumplings.

A handful of plain nuts -no flare up.

Ate a banana -no flare up.

Dinner: leftover eggplant and chicken, rice, bok choy and cauliflower, arugula salad.

Coffee, apple pie. No flareups.

No comments:

Post a Comment