Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Food/drink intake-weekend & Monday 5/31

I decided that since it was a 3 day weekend and we were going away -I wasn't going to avoid any of the trigger foods.


Saturday: bacon and egg sandwich, coffee, blueberry muffin

Lunch: pastrami on a ciabatta roll.

snack: chocolate croissant, coffee -my face flared up due to the chocolate.

Dinner: mussels, lobster, pasta, chocolate nibs.

I cleaned my face and put on the topical cream.

My face was red from all the "bad" foods I ate.

Sunday: croissant, custard croissant, coffee

Lunch: pastrami on sunflower seeded bread.

Dinner: steak, potatoes, grilled vegies.

Monday: buttermilk waffles, coffee, corn muffin

Lunch: ham and cheese on sunflower seed.
peanut m&ms

dinner: baked chicken, pasta with tomato sauce

My face has broken out and is very red.

No comments:

Post a Comment